An exciting press release from Zoya hit my mailbox today!
Introducing two new Zoya Nail Polish collections for Summer 2015, Island Fun & Paradise Sun.
All in the Big5Free* formula Zoya is famous for.
ISLAND FUN (creams)
Ready for an island vacation, these playful creams embody a tropical getaway! They are strong in color to balance the brilliance of the summer sun, with a flawless cream formula.
• Jace- Modern tropical green in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. A green that is more muted than lime and surprisingly wearable!
• Cecilia- Classic teal in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Talia- True turquoise in full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Serenity- Summer purple in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. Reminiscent of beautiful blooming irises, a harbinger of summer!
• Nana- Deep summer fuchsia in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
• Demetria- A vibrant poppy red in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
PARADISE SUN (metallics)
Fully saturated with a gorgeous micronized metallic sheen, these shimmering beauties are much like sunshine sparkling on water. Meant to be used as an independent color, these shades feature a full-coverage, densely pigmented formula.
• Genesis- Crystalline white with a micronized metallic pearl finish. Designed to look like micro-fine diamond dust!
• Selene- True teal with a micronized metallic pearl finish. A unique shade with an aqua fleck that resembles deeper layers of ocean water.
• Oceane- True turquoise with a micronized metallic pearl finish that reflects the clearest blue ocean waters.
• Isa- Deep blue-based purple with a micronized metallic pearl finish and an aqua flash that embodies the beauty of exotic island flowers.
• Mae- Warm magenta pink with a micronized metallic pearl finish, reminiscent of vibrant Mediterranean flowers.
• Aphrodite- Vibrant summer red with a micronized pearl metallic finish and multi-hued flash that brings it to life.
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
* **BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.
MORE BIG NEWS…
Watch LIVE as Zoya Nail Polish debuts the NEW Summer 2015 Collections – Island Fun & Paradise Sun on Periscope!
Join us on Friday May 1st at 12:30pm EST to meet the collection and talk with Zoya Creative Director, Rebecca Isa, on how the new shades blend with summer cosmetic and fashion trends. If you don’t have a Periscope account already, don’t forget to get it set up now!
Broadcast Time: 12:30pm EST
Follow Zoya on Periscope: @ZoyaNailPolish
First, that collection of cremes seems to have some super lovely colors. Is it just me? I'm also pretty excited to see what the "micronized pearl metallic" finish of the Paradise Sun polishes is, exactly! I'm also oddly pleased that these release on my birthday, 5/5!